Specialty Business Solutions is focused on helping businesses in midtown improve their day-to-day profitability and productivity through our award-winning Sharp copier and Lexmark printer lines.
We’re looking to add an Outside Sales Representative to our team. In this position you’ll:
• Join a local company with over 40 years tenure where everyone’s position holds more weight due to the company size. You’ll not be “just a number” at Specialty Business Solutions!
• Have direct access to local leadership to make decisions to help you win deals!
• Build a career, not a job! Enjoy an open territory allowing virtually free reign over NYC to build your base with no commission cap! (This is a salary + commission position.)
• Create strong lead generation strategies to grow your professional sales skills prospecting and marketing C-level buyers.
• Present professional proposals to show the value of technology to meeting their business goals.
• Close the sale to grow your sales base!
• Know your customers are taken care of and supported by factory-trained service technicians with an average 2-4 hour response time so they’ll buy from you again!
You’ll work hard, you’ll have fun and you’ll enjoy:
• A competitive compensation plan that reward success (salary + unlimited commission)
• Incentive debit cards offered directly from our equipment manufacturers offering lucrative earnings based on deal size
• Cost-shared company medical benefit plan available after 90 days
• Dental insurance available for employee purchase
• Paid time off (PTO) and company-paid holidays
• 401K plan
• The tools you need to be successful:
• Company-provided monthly metro card to be used throughout NYC
• Company-paid cell phone
• Training to advance your professional development and grow your sales career
• A great work environment with a team of people who enjoy working together!
Knowledge, skills and abilities you’ll need to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience. Office technology sales preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong presentation skills.
• To have a professionally persistent ability to make repeated calls and emails to gain access to C-level buyers.
• An internal drive to succeed and proven success at using a consultative sales approach and ability to close deals.
• The ability to look for new customers and new business within existing customer accounts.
• An affinity toward technology and a belief in what it can do to improve our daily lives. Then you’ll need to be able to take that belief and natural affinity toward technology and translate that into a value our customers can see using to improve their business processes.
• The ability to utilize the CRM system and to manage the sales funnel.
If you’re looking a lucrative career in sales, contact us to learn more about our Sales Executive position at: firstname.lastname@example.org